Friday, January 7, 2011

From the Heart - Valentine's Day Blog Hop

It is time to spread a little love around with TAC's Valentine blog - From the Heart.  I have several Valentines in the blog hop.  The first is a folded card with openings on each page to reveal a small portion of the card.  I used the "Oh My" stamp set for this project.








The image is colored with Copic markers.

Next is a card I did for a swap, using the stamp set "Treasure Found".  I like these giraffes.

Again I colored it with Copic markers.

And the following trio of cards is my winning entry to TAC's contest in December.  II used the cute little stamp set called "Valentine".  Each of these cards is a stand-up card using the Scor-Pal for folding.  The images are colored with Copic markers.






Pin It!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

So very cute. And the monkeys are a hoot!

Angela K said...

Oh my goodness you have been busy! Wonderful cards, thanks so much for sharing!!

mischelle smith said...

OH MY GOSH PK! I'm speechless! Absolutely FABULOUS! And SOOOOO much eye candy! You are incredible!

Anonymous said...

Such awesome cards - love them all. You do wonders with those Copics!

Chelsea said...

that is an awesome way to do the gorilla card!!!

Karen said...

Your coloring is superb! And the papers and color combinations you chose are spot on!

Juliet A said...

These are brilliant! Of course, I love the top one best - great use of the stamp set!

Tricia T said...

It's no wonder you won the contest! Those cards are adorable!

Glittered Paws said...

GREAT - love them all especially the gorilla one but there is something special about every one of them.

Sandy said...

Paula-Kay I love them all!!! The gorilla card is the bomb! Love the easel cards. The giraffes are adorable. The deer card - what can I say - now I want that set too!

Debra Miller said...

Amazing cards Paula Kay, beautiful coloring and wonderful fold ideas!

Beth Parker said...

As ALWAYS, a piece of amazing work! Oh, to have your coloring abilities!!!!

Chris said...

Paula, I had loved your winning entries (congrats!) and this gorilla card is wonderful!

Debra Hensley said...

Paula-Kay- you are amazing and so are your cards. I love them all!

Christine Pennington said...

You are such an inspiration to me! I love all your cards!

Laurie Unger said...

Wowza! Lovely cards - all of them! TFS!

Eva said...

Your coloring is AWESOME....you are rocking the animal images! LOVE the girrafes...they are so realistic!

Sharon said...

Great cards. You did a great job

Maria said...

Very great cards. Love the apes.