Monday, January 30, 2012

Mabelle RO Valentines


Today I am featuring several Valentines I made with Mabelle RO images.  This sweet girl is  a digi image called Zoe's Heart.  It makes a perfect Valentine for a friend.  I used Spellbinders Big Scalloped Ovals and Latice Rectangles and then accented the card with a pink bow.  The girl is colored with Copic Markers.



The next card is made with a rubber stamp set by Mabelle called Friends.  By using Valentine paper and heart shaped jewels, it makes a nice Valentine card also.  I used the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles die cuts and colored with Copic Markers.



The third card is another digi image from Mabelle called Girl with Kitty.  I used a Cuttlebug heart impressabilities folder for the background cardstock to make this Valentine. It also is colored with Copic Markers and has a pink bow for an embellishment.






Thanks for looking.  I'll be posting more Valentines this week.

Blessings to you!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Wow you have been busy! Great coloring. Love the heart embossing.

Angela K said...

Love them all, just beautiful!!