Monday, September 29, 2014

Adorable Animals - #2 by Pickled Potpourri





Here is my second card to show you from the Pickled Potpourri digital set called Adorable Animals.  This is Lamb!  Isn't it a precious little animal to say "thinking of you" and "you are in my prayers"?  For my card I used background patterned paper from Crate Paper (Farmhouse and Story Teller).  The image is cut out with Spellbinders Labels 8. The sentiment is from Rose Sentiments by Pickled Potpourri.  I colored the lamb with Copic markers (R30, R000, R83, R85, R89, N0, N1, T5, T0, YG93, YG95, YG97).  And lastly I added some pink jewels.

Adorable Animals


Rose Sentiments


Challenges:
Anonymous Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Always Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant Challenge - Anything Goes


Pin It!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How lovely your card. I like the image but for the challenge At Anonymous Stamps you have to use one of our freeibie images.
Maybe you can think of it next time.
xxx Michelle (DT)