Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

 
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Facebook friends and blog post friends.  This is a card made with a rubber stamp set called Every Leaf from Red Rubber Designs.  I love the fall leaves which are just now turning colors in Texas.  They are so beautiful.  God's blessings are so many, and I am thankful.  The sentiment on the card is from Blessings by Our Daily Bread Designs.


This card is from Little Miss Muffet, and must be a retired set now.  It is called Bandit Boy Gavin at Thanksgiving and Agent Bubblegum at Thanksgiving.  It reminds me of our heritage and why our nation is thankful for freedom and blessings in America.  The sentiment is from Sophisticated Sentiments from Red Rubber Designs.
 
 
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Pin It!

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

So very cute and well colored.